A unique opportunity for a creative and task oriented individual with graphic design background. The ideal candidate should be able to work within a team as well as independently with strong communication skills, attention to detail and a great attitude are a must!. The candidate will be a part of the creative and implementation team for commercial graphic design and social media marketing projects. The candidate will also be responsible for providing support to final production.
- – Degree in Graphic Design — preferred, but not necessary if experience and portfolio warrant.
- – Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- – 2+ years of visual design experience.
- – Excellent written and verbal language presentation skills and can liaise effectively with both non-technical and technical counterparts
- – Ability to manage time and workload effectively, which includes planning, organizing, and prioritizing with strong attention to details.
- – Organized with an eye for detail, capable of transposing ideas into tangible solutions
- – Analytical, with good problem-solving skills
- -Quick learner and willing to work full-time with possible extended hours, if needed.